SIDI’s Certificate Programmer in Digital Photography helps you acquire the practical skills necessary to become a better photographer. With course, you gain in-depth knowledge of the working of DSLRs, lighting, outdoor photography, and image editing techniques, A hands-on, project-oriented approach helps you build a substantial portfolio that will showcase your photography skills. This programme is designed over 20 weeks with 40 sessions and 5 practical assignments.
- Understand and select best camera and allied set up for you.
- Apply imagination to match the theme and need of your work.
- Arrange optical and digital parameters.
- Process Images using software.
- Use the images for digital printing.
- Make college of pics
- Create special effects (5 Modules)
- Shoot independently for small functions, portrait, outdoor shoots, dancing instances etc.
- Introduction to photography
- Working with the digital SLR camera
- Types of lenses (Tele, Macro)
- Photoshop: Processing JPEG
- Lights and exposure setting
- Outdoor shoots
- Special effects in processing
- Accessories and enhancements
- Applied photo processing
- Project submission